Sunday, January 24, 2010

Andy & Brenda tie the knot!

Andy & Brenda had their reception at the Knights of Columbus in Birch Run Michigan. As always, I played some great background music while guests arrived. The B&G had their wedding party come in to "When the sun goes down" and they came in to "I gotta feeling", which really set the tone for the night, because the night was a great night!

A few highlights of the night...
  • Every time the B&G kissed, I had the whole crowd go "aaaawwwwww!"
  • Dollar Dance Auction! The Groom sold for more than the Bride! $30 Groom, $25 Bride!
  • Longest married couple besides the B&G was 42 years! What a accomplishment!
  • And as usual, a packed dance floor! My specialty :)

Enjoy some pictures and be sure to contact me for your wedding or special occasion! Thank you Andy and Brenda for choosing Michigan Professional DJ for your entertainment!





Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment