Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Looking back on 2010...

2010 was "THE BEST" year for me and this business. I rounded out the year with just over 30 events. There were about 6 I did not document, per client's request or I just did not have the camera with me that evening. It's amazing what social media, word of mouth and friendships can do for a business. I owe many thanks to many people, and what better way to say it than on my blog, on facebook and or in person... Since I've already made my post on facebook thanking every single client and personally thanking many in person, next is to thank you on here. I can't thank you enough for helping me grow my business like it has this past year.

I'll go down my list of events, then name off a few others... Adam & Rachel Briggs, Matt & Samantha Schwartz, Andy & Brenda Coleman, Genesee School District, University of Michigan Flint, Girl Scouts of America, Quentin & Kesha Barrett, Candace & Adam Horton, Matt & Melina Gutzeit, Tavern on the Green & Lori Etue, Sloan Museum, Dianne Hamm, Earl & Angela Little, Mark & Mandy Kelly, Jon & Jessica Brown, John & Kelly Kupiec, Joe & Adrienne Soyring Jr and Emily & Derek DeWitt... Now, on top of those, I'd also like to thank some of my best friends for helping me succeed, numerous referrals, and for just flat out believing in me... Crystal & Don Matteson, the Kettlers, Brian Nuzkowski, Drew Gentry (who designed my logo), Brian Proffer, Sasha Aistrop, Carey King, The Slattery's, McKeevers and obviously my Beautiful Wife for all her support.

If I've forgotten anyone (which I'm sure I have), please accept my deepest apologies as its hard to remember each and every one of you!

2011 is already starting out great, with 8 confirmed gigs and about 5 more possibilities, it's looking to be the start of a great year. Please keep following me and reading my blog, as this is a great tool to see my work, post comments, leave your feedback, tell other people who might be looking for experienced, quality, affordable DJ entertainment for their next event!

Please keep in touch on facebook as well (www.facebook.com/miprodj) and have a great year!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment