Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Quentin Barret, tie the knot! April 24, 2010

Well, I'm just getting home (April 24th, 2010) from Quentin & Kesha's wedding reception, and figured I'd update the blog. I've done 3 tonight, sorry for slacking on posting these! I had personal doubts of how the evening went, but the bride and groom both swear they had a great time. One main thing I gotta say about tonight is this family LOVES to hustle! I couldn't play enough hustle songs. This first picture of the bride and her mother, they were dancing to Drop the bass, and Uncle Luke I Wanna Rock. Then the last picture was towards the beginning of the night, the bride had a special dance with all the "Baby Girls" in the wedding party... This one little girl, she knows how to get down! But, all n' all this night was great! Congratulations Quin and Kesha! Thanks for letting me be apart of your wedding day!

Jay















No comments:

Post a Comment