Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Adam & Candance Tie the Knot (May 8, 2010)

Well hmm... I'm not the greatest at blogging, because all I have to say whenever I perform at a wedding, how much fun I had. Which I think is why I believe I do such a great job at weddings, because I think I have as much fun performing as the people having the fun!

The original plan was to have the ceremony outside, but as you can tell from the 1st picture, in the background the darker clouds rolling away... Yeah, it was hit and miss on the rain. So, we moved it inside, and the lady who decorated the hall, did a phenomenal job! I played the ceremony music as well as the music for the reception.

All n' all it was just a great time. Look forward for the next few days, I have Genesee's Prom coming up Friday, as well as another wedding Saturday!

Jay


No comments:

Post a Comment